Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Facing the task


In keeping with my New Years resolution to complete each task that I start, or have started, I began the arduous task of choosing the first incomplete task to complete. Now I remember why I hadn’t completed them in the first place, there are too many! I thought I’d try first to sift through my notebooks and misc. paper to find what writing task I’d like to start on. Let me clarify that this overwhelming pile has nothing to do with the uncompleted pieces on my PC. No, these are the pieces that I’ve yet to incompletely complete transferring. So, what did I do, I took a picture of the pile and moved on to another project, not exactly the start I was hoping for.

2 comments:

Su Limbert said...

hee hee! I love your little snapshots like this-there's so much in your writing that I can relate to...especially this pile of piles to be done.

The Hatchling Press said...

Thanks su, glad I'm not totally alone!